Multiple logins stored in a single record

I’m not sure I can even do this, but it never hurts to ask.

I have a computer that sits in the closet and does stuff that I don’t like to use my daily driver computer for (some people call them servers, but that seems grandiose for a laptop I just rescued from the e-cycle…)

Anyway, there’s three different passwords associated with this specific computer: the disk encryption key, the root account and password, and the user account and password. Being a tidy soul, I’d like to store these all in a single record. Is this even possible, or do I need to bite the bullet, create three records, and group them into a folder?

You can use a hidden custom field in the edit section and store multiple passwords,. Create a custom field for each password.

1 Like

The disadvantage of storing multiple passwords in custom fields is that this is rarely supported by other password managers. So you won’t be able to easily migrate to another password manager in the future or (for example like some bw users do) use another tool for backup.

But yes the above suggestion is the best answer to your initial question.

1 Like

Three records grouped by a folder seems the most elegant solution to me!

2 Likes

I would do the same. Create 3 logins with different credentials and put them in a separate folder. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback. I’ve gone with folder grouping.

2 Likes