More than one TOTP per item

Is there a status on this?
I really would appreciate such a feature

This would be awesome, as many sites require multiple TOTPs!

Another bump, also for me this is the main blocker to move to Bitwarden vs old 1Password

In an organization, an AD login is required for multiple apps internally that do not authenticate via SSO, which means that for the same user and password, an additional TOTP is added. If I want to avoid this problem now, I have to create either a separate login with password incl. TOTP, which means again with 10 logins I have to change the password 10 times manually in the data set. The other variant is to create only the login without password and only with the TOTP, which is simply uncomfortable afterwards for the login.

Hi, sorry for no updates for such a long time. I started working on this but it turned out to be harder than expected. I also had some issues regarding running the Microsoft stuff like MSSQL and .NET on Linux if I remember correctly. It ended up working but it was a weird setup.

So if anyone else wants to work on this, feel free to do it. I would still love to have this feature but I just didn’t have as much as time as required so far.

1 Like

I moved from LastPass to 1Password only for a few days, worst app ever, but the option to add multiple TOTPs is really great. Which this will find it’s place in Bitwarden ASAP.
Maybe through a custom field with type “TOTP”, guess this would be the best option to implement this.

2 Likes

I’m guessing nothing new since January 2020.
This is highly required in a world were OTP is becoming the norm.

1 Like

Great idea. I did same on GitHub also and they send me to the forum.

I have a VPS and make use of more then 1 2FA. One to SSH to my server. Have a 2FA to get access to web-portal. And some other services that make use of more then 1 2FA.

So would be great to select not only text, hidden, link, boolean, linked but also a 2fa field.

Requesting for this to be implemented.

Use Case: When you have an Azure account that is also a guest account in other tenants.