Missing Entries after exporting data

Hi so I was self-hosting for a long time on my private server and one day it stopped working due to HTTPS connections not going through. I believe something on my network is messing with HTTP and I don’t have the time currently to diagnose the whole thing. This is beside the point though. After this all happened I decided I would save the hassle by just exporting my data and just putting it onto the Bitwarden Service. I did so and noticed that I am missing many entries that I used to have. I’ve made sure it’s not an import issue by parsing through the export file for those entries I’m missing. I trusted bitwarden with my data and I guess that was a bad idea. Has anyone else ever had this issue? Also, I find it so funny how we have an option to encrypt our backups but the inability to import those backups. Although their website says that you can import the backups whenever you try to import them, it just tells you that it’s not in the right format. Any help would be much appreciated but I don’t really think that there’s anything that I can do about my lost data except mourn.

Note: Your question may already be answered in the Bitwarden Help Center.