Managing accounts after rebuilding self hosted server

I build a self hosted BitWarden server on a virtual Ubuntu 22.4 running on esxi 6.5. I created an account and logged in successfully. I was also able to access the admin portal without issue. After a week or so. I was unable to access the admin portal. I ended up deleting the VM and starting over. I resubmitted for a new installation key and built system using the same email and Domain Name. After completing the install and navigating to the url, I am having issues getting logged in consistently. It is saying my username or password is wrong. I know it is not. I am able to log in to the Windows desktop version with my url and creds. Is there a way to remove all account associated with the first build. Not sure if that would cause my issues or not. Thanks Dino

I was able to successfully login to the account. The problem I am having now is verifying my email. I click on the verify email button after logging in. It spins and spins and then gives an error as follows…

I have combed through the global.override.env. Everything is as it should be as far as I know. I have compared it to online examples. It worked on my first build. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Dino

No one has any insight as to this issue? I have been unable to get beyond this. I have rebuild and restarted several times and double and triple checked the global.overide file. I have tried multiple browsers.