- Make “never” option for “autofill on page load” more accessible.
- Implementation could vary…
- Option 1: Allow users to disable autofill by clicking a shortcut in the app on the specific item listed, instead of clicking “Edit” and finding the URL-matching behavior dropdown menu.
- Option 2: Allow users to disable autofill on a per-domain basis rather than a per-record basis by providing a disable button in the UI. This would/could apply the “Never” rule to all matching items, or it could simply be applied on a per-browser basis, so that–for example–a home PC with BW would still match for certain URLs, but a work PC would not.
- What benefits will this feature bring? Makes this feature more obvious and more usable in varying circumstances. I was unaware it was even implemented.
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected —hm…need help on this…
Related topics + references