Lacking major features: Save-Prompts for example!

Edit: (fixing some typos and better wording):

• Background:
I’m really sad to say my experience with Bitwarden has always been a not so positive one. I first tried it 2 years ago on Chrome on a Windows machine and found it quite frustrating that I had to do almost everything manually that it was to tiresome to say the least, so I gave up on it and switched to another password manager.
Fast-forward to 2 months ago, I decided to give it another shot but this time on Firefox on a different Windows laptop, and this experience was even worse, because no matter how much I tried or searched for workarounds I was never able to import my saved logins from Firefox, I had over 100 saved logins, so at that point Bitwarden was completely un-usuable to me.
Despite all this, my stubborn me insisted to not believe that all the praise I hear and read online is merely rigged thing! (honestly things started to look suspicious)… so I wanted to clear my doubts and give it the last try. And I’m still not entirely satisfied with how things are handled in Bitwarden.

• The missing features:
Finally, I got Bitwarden to work properly for the most part, but still find it to have semi-bugs or missing core features that are absolutely essential for a good password manger:

1- Doesn’t prompt to save (add to vault) for new a login!
This is really annoying, and I guess Bitwarden is programmed to not ask for saving a new login if an already existing one was available, which is very bad, someone can have multiple accounts on a certain single platform. For example, when I logged in to Facebook using my sister’s account, nothing absolutely happened, I was hoping to see a notification at the top or a popup asking me to add this new login to the vault (just like most well-known password managers do) and so I had to add it manually which is inconvenient .

2- Generating passwords isn’t convenient enough, every time you’ll need to click on the extension and go to generate password and copy and paste!!
So I created a new account on some online shopping website, and when I got to the “set up a password” field I was hoping to see a little icon to prompt me to generate a random password by Bitwarden, but turns out Bitwarden doesn’t have this basic yet very helpful functionality. I initially thought Bitwarden didn’t recognize the form correctly and hence didn’t find a password bar, but tried on other websites and I confirmed that Bitwarden doesn’t have such a thing as little popup icon on forms (which again, most password managers do have!!) (also, copy and pasting is very bad from security perspective, because the generated password will be saved in the system’s clipboard as plain text, some clipboards don’t clear data within certain time interval, like for example Android’s built-in clipboard keeps copied text for 7 days!)

3- Doesn’t prompt to save a new a signup even though the password was generated using Bitwarden!!!
Okay, so requiring extra inconvenient steps to generate passwords can somewhat be tolerated, but not saving the password it generated is a serious problem! What if I forget to add the login info to the vault manually? What if after the signup procedure I got distracted and copied some text and hadn’t have my clipboard turned on? I’d lose the copied password, and in that case I will never be able to add anything to the vault and I will have to do the signup procedure all over again!! This is the number 1 issue you have to look into. When the user generates a password and completes the sign-up form, everything should be automatically saved to the vault, or at least show a notification asking the user if they want to add that X username and that Y password to the Bitwarden vault. Just for the sake of comparison I did two pseudo signup on 2 different websites and in both cases Bitwarden didn’t recognize anything, yet unsurprisingly they were seamlessly recognized by other password managers!!!