Keeping track of aliases created with SimpleLogin via Bitwarden

Ability to Keep Track of SimpleLogin Aliases Created via Extension/App within Bitwarden

• One would think that aliases created on the go with Bitwarden and SimpleLogin are listed somewhere within Bitwarden or your SimpleLogin account, but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Why?

Please, please consider adding a functionality/feature where aliases created on the go when creating new accounts or giving them out to people/companies can be tracked and dealt with as easily as it is the case with how it is on the SimpleLogin homepage when you sign in.

I can’t be the only one thinking/wanting this. I’m guessing every fan of this feature and functionality wants this addition, so this feature is actually usable well. Otherwise, it as it stands, there is only little value to this feature right now and doesn’t seem to fulfil its entire purpose.

This is my first time posting this feature request or on this forum. Please upvote this if you want this so this becomes a reality.

Thank you to the Bitwarden team for creating such a great online tool and service!

Hey @Mandate5791, if you look at the alias description, any aliases generated via Bitwarden will include some contextual information appended by ‘generated by Bitwarden’

Is this the functionality you are looking for?

Hi,

I actually figured out what the problem is. So, this post no longer makes sense. Thanks for responding and trying to help nonetheless.