Thank you for your post!
- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
This is the case when user has multiple items with the same url - but different fill values (e.g. username).
Right now the extension (Firefox) fills with values from the last used item regardless of what item was clicked on.
My suggestion/request is:
- Items launched from the VAULT - auto-fills with the fields from the item clicked on.
- What will this feature do differently?
It will fill the fields with values from the item the user clicked on.
I think it’s intuitive and expected.
- What benefits will this feature bring?
Frankly, I don’t see the value of filling the fields with the last used item - specially when I explicitly clicked on a different item.
Also saving the last used item and filling it seems like a privacy leak.
Please consider this change - I believe it’s expected behavior, more intuitive and a time saver.
If for some reason you want to keep the current behavior - please consider an option in settings - where it’ll filled with what was clicked on.
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?