Integrate InputStick to type username, password, custom field, … via InputStick
The InputStick is a USB key that act as a mouse/keyboard on the connected computer. It’s connected via encrypted Bluetooth to a phone/tablet and allow send keystrokes from the phone to the computer.
- Add a menu or button to send any field to the InputStick and the connected computer
- This will allow to type complex password on computer login screen
- This will also allow use of passwords in a computer without installing Bitwarden client/extension or login in the web vault
- This will allow to autotype password on application that don’t allow/support copy and paste (like Virtual machine screen or terminal on non GUI Linux)
- This can also be used on peripheral that don’t support the installation of Bitwarden (e.g. Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, XBox, SmartTV, …)
- Implementation of this would allow the use of stronger password for the scenarios above