Imported CSV from Last Pass. All in vault without problems. None show up at those URLs

Imported CSV from Last Pass. All in vault without problems. None show up when I am at those sites and check for login info from Bitwarden. Using Firefox with Bitwarden add-on. Presently on Free subscription.

Hi @Glen_Wilson - welcome to the Bitwarden community forums.

I also use Firefox with the Bitwarden add-on (primarily on MacOS, but also on Windows and Linux). The match detection works nearly flawlessly for me. So I have to wonder if perhaps you just missed something along the way?

What exactly are you expecting to happen and what is happening instead? Some fine-grained detail will be necessary for a community member to offer some advice. Cheers!

Thanks for responding, David. It’s all working fine. I have the Linux app, the Firefox extension and also just signing in to the Bitwarden website. I went through the importing process again, and everything now works. The passwords and logins all show up in the vault and they also auto-fill in the browser.

Sometimes you just need to go back to the beginning and start over. Luckily the importing procedure is quick.

Great - glad to hear it was a simple solution! Cheers.