I can't add the Families plan and 405 error on contact page

I tried emailing this via the contact page but got a 405 error so I’ll ask here.

I’d like to try the Families plan but every time I click on the Start Free Trial button (on Bitwarden Open Source Password Manager | Bitwarden) it prompts me to unlock my vault and then redirects me to the vault’s main page. From there I can’t find any obvious way to start using the family plan.

I already started an organisation with one other member, do I enable it from there? I can’t see how. I’ve been through every page of settings etc and can’t see it. Do I need to be a premium account before purchasing the family plan?

I’ve also tried visiting the button’s link (Bitwarden Web Vault) directly after login but I’m redirected back to home.

Any help is much appreciated and apologies if it’s really obvious and I’m missing it somehow.

Regards,
iain

You can create a new organization under Settings -> Organizations -> New Organization.

If you want to upgrade an existing organization, add a valid payment method to your organization under the Settings -> Billing page and then contact support with information regarding the plan you want to upgrade to.

Much appreciated, @kspearrin, that sorted me out.

Regards,
iain