Hide user name and password for editing in browser extension

Hello Community,
I don’t want the user to have the opportunity to view or change the access data for websites inside the browser extension. He should just be able to use Bitwarden but not to see or change anything.
If I activate “Don’t show identities on TAB site” in Options - nothing changes. All icons for showing the password and identity next to the entries are still accessable.
How can I solve this?
Frank

1 Like

Hi Frank - unfortunately, I don’t think there is any way to achieve what you want with Bitwarden.

Hello Frank and All:
I share Frank’s concern.
I implemented the BW extension version at a public service desk, for use among 10 team members, to more securely login to a website.
I maintain the MW password in a Collection, and share it with the team via the extension.
BW hides the stored password (cannot see nor copy), but BW allows the stored password to be edited and saved. This has occurred a few times in the last year.
This effectively disallows team members from logging-in.
I recently implemented the BW “master password reprompt” option, and this might help.
I would appreciate a way to completely block editing/saving passwords stored in the extension.
Thanks, Steve