Help with SSL

Hi,

I’m new to both Bitwarden and Docker so please be kind.

I have managed to get Bitwarden up and running and it seems to be perfect for what I need but…

As soon as I try to enable SSL the system stops working. The site is not served and the nginx container runs for a second then stops for a minute then repeats on for a second and so on. Running the log against the nginx container gives the following error repeatedly:

nginx: [emerg] cannot load certificate “/etc/ssl/letsencrypt/live/bw.pointofrental.co.uk/fullchain.pem”: BIO_new_file() failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen(’/etc/ssl/letsencrypt/live/bw.pointofrental.co.uk/fullchain.pem’,‘r’) error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)

From a Windows perspective I have recreated the Certificate tree (\letsencrypt\live\bw.pointofrental.co.uk) in the following locations:
bwdata - This folder is shared to the container.
bwdata\ssl
bwdata\ca-certificates
bwdata\etc\ssl

I’m guessing that either the join is not working or the filese are not in the correct location. I have already granted Everyone Full Contrtol to the Certificate Paths but this does not make a difference.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Trev