Help - Changed Iterations and can not log back in?

Sorry I missed part of your response and I just tried it and guess what it worked!!!

This is what I did…

1. I went to my restore portal, I downloaded all of the files from the “nngceckbapebfimnlniiiahkandclblb” folder.
  2. Disabled my network connection
  3. Closed Chrome
  4. Went to the nngceckbapebfimnlniiiahkandclblb folder created an “Old” Folder
  5. Moved all of the files out of the folder and in to the Newly Created Old Folder
  6. Copy the files from my back up from Saturday to the nngceckbapebfimnlniiiahkandclblb folder

Fired up Chrome and the Extension Showed the lock on it, I was able to log in using my Master Password and there was everything… I was able again to export my Vault.

Step #4 was important, I didn’t do this the first try and it didn’t work so moved all of the files out and tried again and it did work!!!

Also worth noting is that the backup I had of that folder had a total of 10 files Files in it since the issues there are only 8 files.

So once again I verified that I 100% know my Master Password and it no longer works accessing the Web Vault and the only changes I made was to the Iterations.

2 Likes