Thank you for your post!
- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested
- What will this feature do differently?
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?
Like in LastPass, you can grab all fields and create a complete card with a lot of informations typed at registering (not only password/username)
And you can make even better than LastPass if we don’t need to manually do it each time. Because with LastPass you need to make like 4 clicks each times. So you can ask to save all fields each time you detect a validation with a password field (or email one, like you want, sometimes some websites work without password, so it’s a way to work)