Force 2FA for organizations

app:all

This seems like the best solution to me, and I would love to see something like this as an option for enterprises that don’t want Duo.

I’d like this. My company is not an “enterprise”, having only 20 users. dabura667’s suggestion would help me to enforce good practices.

It would be very fine, if we are able to enforce 2FA on organisation level for onpremise installations at least for email-verification.

We would also welcome such a function (without DUO). The user must activate 2FA, but is free to choose the type of 2FA (existing app like Google Authenticator, hardware key or even Mail).

We are thinking about switching from LastPass to Bitwarden - but without being able to enforce 2FA this is really a show stopper. Duo is not an option for us.

Yup, here we are in the same boat.

We would like to switch from Lastpass (enterprise) to Bitwarden organizations, but forcing us to use an external service like Duo for 2FA, and consequently paying for it, it’s not an option.

The two services together cost as much or more than a Lastpass Enterprise licence, in which you can use other types of 2FA (like Authenticators, SMS or hardware usb keys).

Just my 2cents, but I think that Bitwarden could gain a lot by allowing other 2FA methods in the Organizations mode.