Feature name: FIDO2 on Android, Web and in the Server
- The idea is to apply the FIDO2 for Android, web application and for the server;
- Where the user can authenticate using FIDO2 as two-factor, where he can use “Platform (Windows Hello, Pin, biometric)” and “Cross-Platform (Yubikey)” keys to authenticate;
- On the server side I use “fido2-net-lib” to treat the FIDO2 data;
- On Android and in Web application I use the FIDO2 API of Android and the Web Application;
- This way you guys can remove the old version FIDO U2F, for this version and in this version android FIDO2 works;
Clients / Repos Affected:
Timeline to completion (estimate):
I have already FIDO2 running on Android, web application and server.
I am studying FIDO2 for my course and this is my proof of concept, so I want to show you my result, but I need to talk to you alone, if you can send me a message, I can show you the result.