Am using Bitwarden for a year now (self hosting). Last year I made a bit of a mess regarding my family subscription and premium account and want to clean up. Goal is to no mess up my organisation.
Situation is as follows:
- I have a Family 2019 subscription, where not all members are automatically premium members.
- This Family subscription was bought with my Account1 on the BW website
- I bought premium with my Account2 on the BW website
- I installed my own BW instance and created account Account2
- I imported the organisation license bought (with Account1) with Account2
- I do not have Account1 created in my own instance
What I would like is:
- By the new Family subscription with my Account2 on the BW website.
- The organisation name in my own instance need to be the same
- Remove the premium subscription for Account2, as this account is part of the org, so in the new Family plan has premium be default
- Delete Account1 from BW
- I do not care if there any “months” left on my old subscriptions. See that as a donation for the good cause.
I guess this is certainly doable, but I’m hesitant to move forward, as I do not want to risk issue with my organisation.
Can someone point me in the right sequence of the steps?
Thanks a lot!