Failing when auto-filling login for multiple google accounts

This method only work if you have two Google accounts, then the autofill fills the last one used like you said, so you can run autofill again to just use the other one. Cool.
This however is useless If I have 4 or more google accounts - just like the OP: one personal, one for spam, one for work and one for a startup project. Then I don’t know how many times I should press
autofill, in other words when the correct password is used, because obviously it is obfuscated, but even if it wasn’t, I won’t be able to remember which one is for which account - that’s why I am using Bitwarden.

You say that Bitwarden is not ‘scanning the screen looking for recognizable mail addresses to choose an auto-fill credential’. Well maybe it should as a feature?

But that’s besides the point. The original problem still exist and is VERY incovenient.

P.S. Your method would work in theory if logins wouldn’t be shuffled in the extension when logging in and out .
If they had always been in order, then I could remember it and act accordingly. So for instance if I choose this email now and the last one used was that one, then I should cycle through password say 5 times and I will land on the correct one.
But right now when I enter Google login view, the login order in the extension changes according to what you said: the last login used is being put on the top etc. So after a few logins and logouts I can no longer accurately track this in my head and know how many times I should cycle through passwords. Plus this would still be a chore rather than something that is actually helping with a day to day use.