Feature name:

• Only thing good about last pass

Feature Description

Clients / Repos Affected:

• Web
  • Directory Connector - if it’s jslib

Timeline to completion (estimate):

ETA: Q1/2020
Actually it’s already done, but requires review and/or help since I have no prior experience with TS and/or Angular or extensions. I just followed logic behind similar setting, so there may be excess code.
Code is available on my forks, should i just make pr?

3 Likes

I am missing this feature too when coming from LastPass.
Also someone was mentioning it here too: github.com/bitwarden/browser/issues/1546

I also tried to add this myself, here are my commits:

Seems to be working fine with “Logins”, not sure about other things because I’m using “Logins” only.

I hope this will be added soon in some way.

1 Like

If you feel your contributions are ready for review please feel free to submit PRs, fill out the details, link back here and be sure to cross-reference/link your jslib + browser PRs accordingly for the team.

Thanks!
Chad

Link to the original pull request: Option to disable badge text on icon by vrnvorona · Pull Request #1630 · bitwarden/browser · GitHub

2 Likes

Approved and merged, ready for the next release. Thanks again for the contrib @vrnvorona and special thanks to @eliykat for helping with the review cycle and feedback!

2 Likes

Hi, how do I get this on Safari? Should I wait for an update via macOS Appstore?

If you can’t wait for new release, you may try to build it and load. I think this post explains how to load it correctly How do I load extension on firefox and safari browser? - Stack Overflow