- Credit card logos for card vault items
- This will make it easier to find a credit card in list, and look more elegant
- Streamlines the interface with login items which also uses specific logos as icons
Clients / Repos Affected:
Timeline to completion (estimate):
Any input/ ok to start work? @tgreer @kspearrin
Thanks @linusaarnio! Sounds good. Just a couple of items to note:
- Currently, we don’t have those icons in the set, so you’ll want to create them to match the size/padding that we have today.
- We do have an icon update forthcoming that may require a pause while things get merged, but there won’t be any conflicting icons for cards.
- You’ll want to respect the ‘Hide Website Icons’ setting within the clients, as some users may not want to flaunt their card brands
Great, I’ll get on it then!
Thanks for pointing out the “Hide website icons”-setting, I didn’t know about it from before
Great stuff! Thanks, @linusaarnio!
I think we’re close to a code freeze at the moment, but maybe @eliykat could provide more detail around review/merge timelines.
The screenshots look great, @linusaarnio! The team is a bit snowed under with the upcoming release and a few community PRs already on the backlog, so I can’t give you any firm timeline for review, but we’ll ping you on Github once we’ve had a look.
The plan is to have a release at the end of November and in the middle of December
I’m happy to announce that all PR’s have been reviewed and merged. We are now proceeding into QA and if no issues are found, this is going to be included in the Feb release.
@linusaarnio Thank you again for your great work on this!!
Closing this topic, as thanks to @linusaarnio the new card icons were included in the Feb release.