Create entries which are not suggested for auto fill-out (and are a kind of inactive)

Hello!
I have some entries in my vault that are double for the same site (e.g. one for personal use and one for my job and one for backup reasons for my relatives).

But for example when I log into my mail account I don’t need my parents login data offerd that I simply keep in my vault as an additional backup for them.

So may I propose to offer a flag for entries that prevents entries from being offered for auto fill-out and makes them a kind of inactive?
Thanks for considering this!
EPD

Hello @EPD - welcome to the community forums.

This functionality is already available within Bitwarden. All you have to do is change your URI Match Detection = Never, and the item will not be suggested. Just be sure that if you have more than one URI in your item that you set them all to Never.

See more details here:

Please let us know if this satisfies your request so we can mark this as Solved and close the request. Otherwise, please modify your request to reference the existing functionality and explain what you would like to see instead. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for your very quick and helpful reply. your suggestion perfectly meets my requirements.
I was so focused on finding a kind of “inactive switch” that I missed the obvious… sorry!
EPD
PS: Is there any way to mark this topic as “resolved” or “fullfilled”?

1 Like