Could Someone Give me Advice on Implementing Bitwarden for a Small Business?

Hello there, :grinning:

I am reaching out to the community for some advice on setting up Bitwarden for my small business. We have been using a mix of different password management methods; including spreadsheets and browser based password managers; but it is becoming clear that we need a more secure and centralized solution.

We have a team of 10 people; working both on-site and remotely.
Our business deals with a variety of sensitive information; including customer data and internal documents.
Windows and Mac computers; as well as iOS and Android smartphones.

What are the best practices for setting up Bitwarden for a small team? Are there specific configurations or settings we should be aware of to enhance security from the get go?

What are some effective ways to get my team on board with using Bitwarden? Have you found any particular training resources or methods to be especially helpful?

We use tools like Microsoft 365; Slack; and Trello. How well does Bitwarden integrate with these; and are there any tips for streamlining this integration? :thinking:

What security policies would you recommend implementing in conjunction with Bitwarden? How do you handle password hygiene and the regular updating of passwords?

How do you manage access and permissions within Bitwarden, particularly when employees join or leave the company? Are there any pitfalls to avoid? :thinking:

Also, I have gone through this post: https://bitwarden.com/blog/an-introductory-guide-on-how-to-use-bitwarden-password-manager/golang which definitely helped me out a lot.

I am excited to hear about your experiences and any tips you might have for making this transition smooth and effective.

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance. :innocent: