I have four separate constituencies. I would like to use/recommend Bitwarden to all:
- My own personal credentials (I’m very happy using Bitwarden for my own needs now)
- Credentials for 2-3 individuals at Company A (I’m their IT consultant, so I need access too)
- Credentials for a (different) set of individuals at Company B (I’m also their IT guy)
- My spouse.
- What do I get? (I’m not allergic to spending money)
- I frequently need to look at my own credentials, Company A, and Company B. Would I need to “log out” of my personal credentials to look at Company A? Or would I be able to have both (or all three) vaults/sets of credentials open with a single password?
- The folks at the other companies will likely have their own credentials that I have no business accessing. How could we set that up?
- I won’t need to get into my spouse’s vault frequently, but will want the ability from time to time. (And as a legacy, “in case I get hit by a bus” safeguard, she should be able to get into my personal vault, as well.) What’s the best plan?