Change password length slider from linear to logarithmic

Feature name

• Logarithmic password length slider instead of linear slider.

Feature function

• What will this feature do differently?
    Right now the password length slider is linear and it’s really hard to choose a simple short password as the slider jumps unpredictability especially when you’re trying to increase the length by one or two characters.

• What benefits will this feature bring?
    This will encourage people to use a random password generator for simple throw away accounts too as it’ll reduce the barrier of entry to make quick, easy useable passwords.

• Here is my usecase -
    I am trying to make a new password for a website I use rarely but I keep forgetting it’s password. So I want to make a safe password that I can use when I have access to bitwarded to copy paste my password but also short enough so that I can view the password on my phone and actually type the password.
    One can say that the function of the password slider is to use any length of the password but any length only works when you can autofill or copy paste. To encourage good habits of using random passwords every time, it’ll be good to make it easy for people to make usable short length passwords.