Cant login

Hello,

Our BitWarden insralled on Synology`s Docker, but suddently cant login, we can go to BitWarden login page, what we can do?

Thanks

Hi @Wilson_Kwok - which Synology appliance do you have? Is it ARM-based or Intel x86? Normally Bitwarden would not run on Synology NAS devices.

Hello,

We used Docker on Synology RS814RP+ for around 5 years, it is ok for us, what we can do now, thanks.

So you got the official Bitwarden server to run on that unit? Or did you unknowingly install one of the Bitwarden imposters that aren’t associated with Bitwarden (like bitwarden_rs or vaultwarden) but pass themselves off using the Bitwarden name? I would be wary if you aren’t sure.

Hello,

We followed this guide to install bitwarden: How to Setup Bitwarden on a Synology NAS!

If that’s the case, you have been using a Bitwarden imposter. You are not running software created by Bitwarden. I think we can close this topic, but feel free to DM me if you have further questions.

Hello,

I want to know what database BitWarden is using. I want to access it to check if there have data or not.

Thanks

You aren’t using Bitwarden software, Wilson. You will have to contact the developer of the software you have installed if you have questions about their software. Please DM me if you have further questions about this thread.