This is probably a browser thing more than a BitWarden thing, but, here goes:
I am using Edge -Chromium, and the Bitwarden entry in the browser context menu is pretty far down the list. If it could be positioned at or near the top, since it is my most frequently used context menu item, it would be great. I have to use it to fill in the passwords over and over.
BTW, I get that I need to manually choose a login if I have multiple accounts for a given URI, but if I don’t, how can I make it auto-fill?
- Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested
- What will this feature do differently?
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
Related topics + references
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?