Big data send & remote control

Hello Team
IF I have for example paid version Premium account and If I bought from you 4GB of additional storage, Can I send a big file to my friend let’s say 3.5GB of zipped file, is it possible ?? Because IF I got big storage from you then what the point if I cannot send big files from it?

Also Are you guys planning to add additional super options like send it directly from vault to my friend?? Because I don’t want to copy the link and then go to my email login and send that link from my email to many steps why don’t you guys create this nice option that ppl can send directly from their vault storage, like wdmycloud does. OR like www.wesendit.com does for free 5GB transferring

Also can you please add to the vault a remote-control options like TeamViewer does online you login and there all your remote computers. Simply send a link to my friend he will download the host to his laptop then his computer will popup in my vault as ready to connect and assist him.

Also Are you guys planning to add additional super options like send it directly from vault to my friend?? Because I don’t want to copy the link and then go to my email login and send that link from my email to many steps why don’t you guys create this nice option that ppl can send directly from their vault storage, like wdmycloud does. OR like www.wesendit.com does for free 5GB transferring

This is not a spam I really wish that Biwarden will add these options to their all

We’ll increase file sizes as we can - since Send can be used from any client, we’ve got a 500mb limit in the upcoming release. Perhaps the web-based send upload may be larger in the future.

We do have other improvements for Send on our radar, a few of them are already in progress:

As far as remote control, that’s a little out of our wheelhouse for now :wink: - I’m going to close this topic since there are multiple requests here that are already in-queue so the we can focus on those threads and votes :slight_smile:

1 Like