Automatic backup of vault

Hey everyone.

I would like to comment why I believe this feature would be the best feature to get done( because I believe there are good reasons why we all agree or partially agree here). I could always be wrong, and I’d like to know what thoughts other people have on this.

Instead of a manual export way, it would be an automatic export way.

As we can see here we can automatically export an encrypted copy of vault and sync on an external server: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. Also, this is interesting because it would solve a lot of feature requests like: [Feature Request] Backup to DropBox.

From a technical point of view this would be possible with tools like ‘rclone’ or using things like ‘pg_cron’ if the database is postgresql in Bitwarden(self-hosted or hosted). Also, this feature could be premium. Please, see this here too: Backing up Bitwarden.

This could make Bitwarden more enjoyable for non-technical people. Or people who care so much about security that they want to have automatic backups, as this thread suggests from the beginning.

I would like this feature to be implemented, but there is no date for this and it is up for voting.

it makes sense? What is good or bad about this idea?