Autofill banner covering my "OK" button

When I use BankID on my Android phone the roll down autofill banner rolls down from the window where the password goes. This is practical. But it’s covering the button, so I struggle to advance. When I manually enter the password, it won’t go away. I can’t find another way to remove it either. My BanID password is the one I don’t want stored.
Any solutions?
Andoid on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3

1 Like

There’s no solution, it’s a bug.

It has been reported already but it’s still there.

Fun fact… I’ve just faced it again 3 minutes ago with this very forum :expressionless: :sob:

1 Like

I wouldn’t call this a bug - it’s just how Android works. If you turn off the Android Accessibility Service, these pop-ups will stop. The Android Autofill Service is the one to use if you have a more modern phone/OS.

1 Like

It is absolutely a bug. Its also really bad ux design. At the very least the user should be able to dismiss the dialog with a swipe. This is a problem that occurs with enough frequency that the devs should provide a solution. It makes Bitwarden annoying at best and unusable at worst when it occurs. Well made software should not intefere with the user and should not go into states that can not be dismissed.