Premium users can use their email address(es) as search terms for looking through data breaches.
Some users use the plus sign (+) keyword method for when giving web sites their email addresses, for security, organizational, and privacy reasons. I use it to make it easier to know who is spamming me.
In the data breach tool, I’d like to be able to search like so “email@example.com” instead of just [email protected].
This would make it easier to look for any breaches that contain my email address(es).
- Please search for an existing topic before posting a new one
- Please review the feature request rules before posting as well
- Enter the name/concept of the feature being requested
- What will this feature do differently?
- What benefits will this feature bring?
- Remember to add a tag for each client application that will be affected
- Are there any related topics that may help explain the need and function of this feature?
- Are there any references to this feature or function on other platforms that may be helpful?