Add unshare option

For those interested, here an initial PR with the changes on the Web Vault: Redefine cipher "share" to "move to organization" by MGibson1 · Pull Request #1039 · bitwarden/web · GitHub

1 Like

Really? 140 posts explaining why this is ridiculous for non-companies and Bitwarden’s solution is to change one word?

1 Like

The first step is clarifying the existing feature for sure, since changing a core component of how data is shared/secured will be a large lift.

We are working on methods to delineate functions and features that are more family/non-enterprise oriented as well.

2 Likes

Oh that sound a little more promising, thanks for clarifying that :smile: Other than this Bitwarden is pretty much perfect!

1 Like

+1 for this feature, am somewhat surprised it’s not possible for an owner to be able to unshare an item from an organisations vault. Not the end of the world in my use-case (just a personal organisation) but I can imagine it could be disastrous for actual organisations.

1 Like

The missing “unshare” option makes this feature almost useless for me. Another problem with items in an organization is the lack of ability to attach new files.

How about the following idea? Export individual items (from the organization) into a transfer file and reimport these data into the private vault. Finally remove the item from the organization vault.

Another problem with items in an organization is the lack of ability to attach new files.

Why do you think new files can’t be attached to items in an organization? I’m pretty sure that in fact you an.