✅ Dedicated TOTP screen (mobile)

Currently, I just add “TOTP” to the Notes field. Search works with this.

Since I had added without referring to the forums first, I had to manually go through all my entries and add the note as necessary. I would also like to share a bit of what I did. You will need both the browser plugin as well as the web vault open.

1. On the browser plugin icon, I clicked on the pop-out button.
  2. In the pop-out window, I went to ‘My Vault’ (at the bottom) and then ‘Login’. Then I had to manually scroll through the list to look for the 2FA active icon.
  3. When I found one, I used web vault instead to search and edit the corresponding entry.

Notes:
a. I did the locating of the entries in the pop-out window of the plugin. This is because when I looked at ‘All items’ on the web vault, the 2FA active icon didn’t show.
b. The reason for editing the actual entries via web vault is because, editing from within the pop-out takes you back to the top of the list after you save. When you have like 500+ entries, this can be quite annoying and time consuming.
c. You can replace TOTP with any keyword that you want. Just have to make sure it’s not used for something else.

Once done, I was able to just search with TOTP and all entries with 2FA will show as a single result.